|Terms and Conditions of Use Notice|
Please read this Terms and Conditions of Use Notice carefully. By viewing or otherwise using this Website, you are deemed to agree to the terms and conditions in this Notice.
This Notice may be changed in the future without further notice. This Notice applies exclusively to your access to, and use of, this Website and does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk
All Website materials, including, without limitation, the Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk logo, the design, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and design layout thereof are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright© 2006- Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk. You may electronically copy and print to hard copy sections of this Website for the sole purpose of using materials it contains for informational and non-commercial, personal use only. Any other use of the materials in this Website, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than described above, modification, distribution, republication or display without the prior written permission of Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk is strictly prohibited.
"Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk" the Biscuit Recipes logos, and the products and services described in this Website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics and buttons / icons are trademarks, and/or trade dress of Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk.
All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage of this Website only, provided such link does not portray, or attempt to display, Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at this Website, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page without Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk's express written consent. Except as above, no rights are granted, by implication, or otherwise.
Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of Websites accessible by hyperlink from this Website, or Websites linking to this Website. The linked sites are not under the control of Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk, and Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk of the site or any information contained therein.
Third-Party Content & Services
Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk may provide hyperlinks to Webpages and content of third parties ("Third-Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information. Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk does not monitor nor does Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk have control over any Third-Party Content or third-party Websites. Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk does not endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk does not warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third-Party Content. Users use these hyperlinks and Third Party-Content contained therein at their own risk.
Forums and Interactive Areas
This Website may include discussion forums or other interactive areas, including bulletin boards and recipe storage and exchange areas. All such forums and interactive areas shall be used only for non-commercial purposes. By using any forum or interactive area, you agree not to do any of the following:
1. Upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this Website any message, information, text or other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
2. Upload or transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
3. Upload or transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Content;
4. Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
5. Without Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk's written permission, distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including junk mail and spam. Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted or uploaded by you or any third-party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove or edit any Content that violates these provisions or is otherwise objectionable. You shall remain solely liable for the Content of any messages or other information you upload or transmit to the discussion forums or interactive areas of this Website. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk from any claim, action, demand, loss, or damages (including all and any legal fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to your conduct, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
By uploading to, or publishing through, this Website any message, information, text or other material ("Content") you acknowledge that any copyright in such material is passed permanently and in total to Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk. You further agree that Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk may use such 'Content' in any such way as it deems fit.
This website and the material in this website are provided on an 'as is' basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular puropse, title and non-infringement. Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk does not represent or warrant that materials on this website are accurate, complete, relaible, current or error free. Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk does not represent or warrant that this website or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this Website at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk be liable for any direct,special,indirect or consequential damages, or anyother damages of any kind,including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort(including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or the materials contained on,or accessed through, this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in the courts residing in England, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of this Notice.
Modification & Amendments
Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, Biscuit-Recipes.co.uk reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this Website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Website.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.